Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

L’Uccello - Revised


Click here for free MP3 download

Capo 3nd Fret

C                     Em               F          C
Un uomo mi diceva che la vita e’ bella.
C         G            F C
E che non c’e’ niente da fare.
Am           Em        F               C
C’e’ tanto io non so ma sono ancora giovane
   Em               Am            C                  G
Ma so che la vita e'     bellissima con te


C               Em     F          C
L'uomo diceva "beatti'i pur' di cuor
C                    G            F C
Pioche'essi vedranno Iddio."
C          G                 F             C
Ma perche ci amiamo coll’amore puro
   Em                Am        C    G
vedo      in      te    il    divino


Coro:
C                      Em                F   G     
Ma sentivo come l’uccello nella gabia.
Am            G        F     C
Mi apri la porta e volo via.
C                           Em         F          C     
Ci son tantissme cose che non so dire
    Am                        Em             F            C
ma vorrei sempre sentire come sento con te.


Translation from Italian:

A man once said to me that life is beautiful
And there’s nothin’ you can do about it.
There’s a lot I don’t know but hey I’m still young.
But I know life's so beautiful when I'm with you.


The man once said "blessed are the pure in heart
for they shall see their God."
But because our love is so pure
I see godliness in your eyes.


Chorus:
But I felt like a bird in a cage
You open the door and I fly away
There are so many things I just cannot say.
But I always want to feel how I felt that day.

-Danielle M. (©2013)

0 comments:

Post a Comment