Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Honey (1998)

"Oh honey, you are so beautiful!" -Mr. Bee
Chords AGDA

Seeing you again brings back so many memories
things of the past I thought were forgotten
Flowing golden brown glistens in the sun
I remember times with you when I had so much fun.

Chorus:
Honey oh my honey you are so beautiful
Honey oh my honey you are so beautiful

You stick with me like peanut butter and jelly.
I don’t know what I’d do without you honey.
I see the stars glistening tonight
Nothing like your radiance reflecting the light.

To Chorus:

You are so sweet and never did me harm.
It’s a wonder you grew up on a farm.
The sandwiches you made for me were so delicious
without you my life would be hopeless

To Chorus:

It’s Sad to think that you soon will be gone
But my memories of you will forever live on.

To Chorus:

-Danielle M. (©1998)

0 comments:

Post a Comment