Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Imagined Rain


Click here to listen to the MP3

Capo on 3rd fret

G+                        C_

You tell me you want me now.
G                          C_
You say that you'll never leave.
G                                 D
You want to hold me close
 F                          G
and never let me go,
       G               G               G
but tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow you're gone

like the rain.

 G+                    C_+                                 C
Imagined rain rolling down my window pane.
G+                      C_+                           G
Imagined rain come wash away my pain.


G                              Em
Our love was like a flower
        F                Am
So tender and delicate.
         F                            G
They whither away and die.
  F                         G
Why must you and I?

  G+                    C_+                                 C
Imagined rain rolling down my window pane.
 G+                      C_+                           G
Imagined rain come wash away my pain.
 G+                      C_+                           G
Imagined rain make my flower grow back again.

-Danielle Malki 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment